Sunday, January 30, 2011

{black vine} for boidoir

{model} heidi jo
{photography} alley kat photography
{mini hat} by entwined hair

Yes, my hair pretties' first boudoir shoot by Alley Kat Photography. How old are they, you ask. Well, barely a year old and they're already doing such grown-up shoots! Even I haven't done one yet. *sigh* Heidi Jo has been in contact with me since I started sewing adornments but this is the first time they're being seen in such a sexy way.

I've been following Alley's work since I've worked with Jenni and Kimber from the last shoot. I thought it was awesome to have such a bold and feminine point of view depicted in her photographs. She specializes in boudoir and pin up shoots. I didn't even think my stuff could be portrayed in such a setting primarily because I've only displayed them in conjunction with nature but she made it work. Nice.

Last night I went to Art Party VIII which was pretty awesome. I got to wear my Betsey Johnson dress that I got on my honeymoon, grey tights, white ankle boots, heavy pearls, and my white mini hat with feathers. Mai wore a peacock headband I made that match her purple ensemble perfectly. We were glittered out. I thought I looked a little crazy/quirky in my outfit for public, which it was, but then we stepped into AP8 and I wasn't crazy enough. Where was my body paint, cigars, and fairy wings? I mean dang!! I'll post pics of our outfits later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment