Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dance, dance



When I got my full time gig as a graphic artist(which also meant writing articles, redesigning newsletters, logos, interior design, marketing guru, etc. etc.), I was determined to be the best at what I did working long hours, networking, and basically going hard core. At the end of the day, though, my brain would fry and I would be exhausted. Welcome to the working world, I know :D

My whole body yearned to do something physically tangible instead of working on the computer all day. I wanted to paint(still do), create my hair pieces, play with puppies, etc. At one point I couldn't bring myself to do any of the above, turning down orders and such so I recently started taking Ballet again and I love it. I have such a free, organic spirit that I needed to channel it into something very elegant and controlled. With ballet you can do that! Anyway, I'm at peace that it's ok to stay at home sometimes. I'm in the middle of a forest with lots and lots of inspiration to draw from.

Hello, squirrel neighbor. Is my music disturbing your friends? Alright, I'll turn it down.

Anyway, just a hint at what to come, I'm trying my hand at head pieces for young-ins and high-fashioned boudoir. Pretty neat, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment