Friday, October 22, 2010

New Shots

Meet Mustard

now available on entwinedhair.etsy.com
I(Crystal B.) met up with Crystal Belle of CrystalBellePhotography in downtown Seville Quarter last Thursday morning to shoot just the hair pieces. C.Belle is so diligent and professional- she already exceeded my expectations with the original shoot but she went beyond that to do close-up shots of the pieces! Alas she was the one who suggested it and I am thrilled. Though I've only seen 3 of the pieces from that shoot, they already make my mouth water with cuteness. Funny enough, I wasn't sure how the Mustard flower would look against a black box that read "Hazard" but it was quite stunning. The industrial nature of the black box pulled some of the organic elements of the flower piece into a nice juxtaposition.

Oooh Oooh!! I finally ordered some business cards from the company I've been dying to try: Moo.com. For ADD people like me, I can never settle on one look for a business card. I always want to show different facets of my work but realize it is fiscally impossible and an utter waste of resources. Moo.com allows artists to have one side of the business card identical(info, logo goes
here); on the other side, you can upload up to 50 DIFFERENT PICTURES and possibly have 50 different cards! I ordered 50 with roughly 17 different pics. I loved Mustard so much that I added 3 so that I would have a higher quantity of M. I am finicky- I knew that if I didn't pick only that ones that I wanted, that I would end up keeping 25 cards and the other 25 would be killing me, trying to pick which one to give to people. I already know I'm going to have a problem when they get here NOV 4! I LOVE LOVE having my stuff printed. It's like a graphic designer's Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment