Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trip to New York 2011


I went to New York with a couple of friends - we stayed at Spanish Harlem, Manhattan. The SpaHa loft was pretty sweet- spacious, very modern, Ikea-esque. Thought I could find some inspiration for my new collection! This was the loft we stayed at below:


After 4 years and 3 trips to NY, we definitely scored some tickets to The Colbert Report our first day here. I got to ask Colbert a question in the studio: "What bears are best?" and it most definitely got awkward because, well, he thinks bears are the son of Satan.

Carnegie Deli - best pastrami EVER








My Metro card for the subway. Mustard is seriously my fave piece so far- I'm glad I took it off the Etsy site. Being at the International Food & Service Tradeshow, Wine Expo, Chinatown, and Harlem was just lovely. I <3 NY for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment