Thursday, March 25, 2010

Looking out

Tomorrow's the big day! March 26-27 from 10 am-5pm. Booth 25 at UWF's Festival on the Green. I think the date and time has been stressed enough lol, but only because I feel that these hair pieces will be able to be of use to you ( the public lol ). They are pretty, and they are glamorous; however, taking these points aside...girls, you know that feeling you get after you've gotten a great haircut, or you get up in the morning and somehow, you just feel pretty? lol. Perhaps these hair pieces can give that je ne sais quoi feeling too. To explain this thought: when I was a kid, I was this thin, gawky individual. Pretty awkward kid if you ask me lol. However, I still remember that day when my mom bought me a new dress to wear for school. I remember feeling so pretty that day and it just made me feel amazing. Good self-esteem is something originating from within; however, all it took to make me feel pretty that day was that new dress, and that my friends is the je ne sais quoi feeling I am referring to : )

No comments:

Post a Comment